The Lowell Herb Co. is seeking to add a Social Content Manager to their team. The position is based in Los Angeles, CA and requires a minimum of three years experience in professional social media, specifically YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Preference is given to candidates recently pardoned for non violent cannabis offenses in California.
The Social Content Manager is responsible for the brand’s overall content strategy and messaging and will help shape the overall messaging to consumers, partners and future employees.
Duties for the position include:
- Planning: Develop a quarterly planning cadence timed with seasonal campaigns
- Collaborate: with sales, marketing, influencer and product teams to prioritize content.
- Manage: Work closely with internal talent, writers, photographers and Lowell Influencer team.
- Conceive: Develop and implement creative and highly measurable social media programs and campaigns
- Engage: Build user engagement and experiences that aligns with LOWELLs digital and brand strategy
- Promotions: Source and execute social promotions to drive growth and awareness
- Train: Mentor and develop social media interns, freelancers and eventual new team members
- Measure: evaluate content programs based on reach, engagement, SEO value and shares.
- Management: Oversee all Lowell social media content, programs and campaigns, crafting the overall content strategy roadmap.
Not interested in this particular position? Check out the other job opportunities on The Cannabis File.