NorCal Cannabis Company is looking to hire a Director of Corporate Development. The position is based in San Francisco and requires five or more years of experience in corporate development, consulting, investment banking, private equity, venture capital, and/or corporate law firm experience.
The Company prefers candidates with at least one year or more of relevant experience in the cannabis sector.
Duties for the Corporate Development position include:
- Be responsible for the end-to-end acquisition (M&A) process in conjunction with senior management team including strategic fit, business assessment, due diligence, valuation, contract negotiation and integration
- Create a detailed landscape of new growth and acquisition opportunities and prepare reports and analysis analyzing these opportunities
- Present strategic recommendations including acquisition business cases and valuation analyses to senior management
- Structure joint ventures and strategic partnerships that add value for NorCal Cannabis Company
- Oversee detailed financial modelling and presentations that support our financing goals and acquisitions
- Oversee and manage the investor due diligence process that support our financing goals
- Be a trusted voice in shaping the strategic direction of NorCal Cannabis Company in conjunction with senior management
- Drive strategic projects and initiatives
Not interested in this particular position? Stay tuned as The Cannabis File will be posting additional job opportunities throughout the week.